Monday 11 July 2011

Lipstick Love: MAYBELLINE MOISTURE EXTREME-CORAL PINK!!

Sorry for not being regular in posting...got too lazy :P but a certain person kicked moi ass and made me do tis post :P

I was more of a skincare freak but now thanks to the numerous beauty blogs am in love wit the M :D
I got the Maybelline moisture extreme lipstick in Coral Pink under Ankita's reco :) And it is a beautiful color :)



SWATCH:
Without flash

With Flash


It is a beautiful coral pink that looks natural and gives a pop of color to my face :D  It is a gorgeous pink color and I love tis 1 a lot :)

APPROVALS:
  • The color will suit most skin tones.
  • Very moisturizing
  • Costs 200 bucks..gud for the price 
  • Well pigmented 
DISAPPROVALS:
  • Staying power is less...2 to 3 hours.
  • Tends to feather out..I need to use a lip liner.
Have u tried this shade from the moisture extreme range??I Love reading ur comments so don't forget to drop them :)
More reviews coming up :) :)



4 comments:

  1. The color is very pretty.. as you said it will suit most of the skin tones. Will check this out. let me see if its suits me, thanks dear..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Ind I like wearing tis <3 yeah do try it :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...