Tuesday 26 July 2011

Volley Of Awards :D

Hey sorry for being late in the reception of awards :| These days I feel dull and depressed due to various reasons.But Am really happy to receive these awards :D I received my first blog award from Gauri from Gloss and Magic :The butterfly award :D Thank u for remembering me :)She has a cute blog :D


Also Indu of I love Shopping has passed on 5 (!!!! jumping :D) awards :D Thank u so much for them swthrt :) 




Do visit her lovely blog :D

Now the usual rules :)
1. Link back and thank the person who tagged you.
2. Post seven things about yourself and answer the list of favorite questions. 
3. Pass these awards to 15 bloggers.
4. Notify the lucky bloggers who got these awards.


7 Random things abt me :
**I find it difficult to move on from past**
**Love watching SHinchan **
**I like watching romantic comedies **
**I plan not to marry **
**I am crazy abt chocos and icecreams**
**I hate Pasta and Noodles**
**I love spending time alone**

Name your favorite colors:Midnight blue,azure,black and white :)
Name your favorite song: Never gone from BB 
Name your favorite dessert: Faluda ...mmm hungry 
What pisses you off: Am short tempered but usually lying and bitching ;)
When you're upset you: Talk with my best fnd and listen to slow music
Your favorite pet: I don have but would love to own a pug :D
Black or white:Black
Your biggest fear:Losing my fnd 
Best feature: No idea :P I don't think I have a best feature :D
Everyday Attitude: Its either oh god..wish it was sunday or am gng to see my fnd :D
What is perfection: Being Comfortable wit urself :)
Guilty pleasure: Wat Else...Makeup :P


Now I would like to pass on these 5 awards to my fellow bloggers listed in no partcular order :) :)

Kimi from Beauty Diaries
Shivani from Shivani's makeup blog
Rakshanda from Chamber of Beauty
Ginger from GingerSnaps
Gauri from Gloss and magic
Bhumika from New love

 And others whose blogs I follow :)

Each and every blog is beautiful do check them out :)

9 comments:

  1. thanks a lot Shweta...congrats hun!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. what dear you don want to get married???

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats for your awards.
    and wow, 5 awards....Thanks gurl!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Pooja: Thanks :D
    @Rak:thanks:) u deserve it :)
    @Indu: Yeah i don't :D Nt cut for tat ;)will discuss in private:P
    @Ankita: <3
    @Ginger: Thanks :) my pleasure :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats girl! Very well deserved! :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...