Friday 23 December 2011

Christmas Haul !!

Sorry for the delay in the post! This tym it wasn’t my laziness but the memory card which got corrupted :( It’s a long story :P

Now for the haul, I got 2 lipsticks :
·       Lakme lip love in Rose Kissed
·       Revlon Colorburst in Peach





I got the Lakme true wear nail color in N23 free :D

Also I ordered some books from flipkart.com :) Their customer service is laudable ;) Wish other online shopping sites would look up to them :)

  
 This is my haul in all :) I could have got more stuff at the cost of the 2 lippies but I wanted to possess them :P

5 comments:

  1. oohh, nice, Pls mention the book names, what is that white one?? the pics are blurred. Anyway, I wont be needing books for months to come.. Reading ponniyin selvam series. I have just started the first book, 4 more to go. Once I finish I will ask your revviews on these books and get them :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sorry its cuz my cam is nt proper :| The old pics were gud but gt del:(The white 1 is I too had a love story by Ravinder Singh :D Yeah sure :) U can start with The Shiva Trilogy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love to see the shades of lippies..:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice haul dear.... its long since i read books...

    im following u... do visit my blog
    http://indiangirlsskincareandmakeupblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Vertu:Will post the swatches soon :)

    @Deepu:Thanks :) yeah wil do :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...