Thursday 1 December 2011

Lipstick Love:ColorBar Nectar Lipstick Review and Swatches!

This was my first lipstick .I asked the SA for the Irish rose shade. But she asked me the shade number which I didn’t know.She picked up the nectar shade and told me it would be my perfect MLBB shade.It looked orangish in the misleading shop lights. Someone should invent lights that produce the same effects as day light :| On reaching home,I discovered that it is a dusty pink shade.



I top it with a gloss as it washes me out sometimes.It is creamy and costed me Rs.150.But Colorbar has raised its prices :@
Packaged in a square transparent plastic box.
Has a creamy texture and is well pigmented :)
Finish is glossy and creamy. 
It lasts maximum 3 hrs on me due to its texture and u might need a lipliner underneath.
I skip lip balm with this.
Overall it is a everyday wear pink shade which will suit fair skintones to the T but may wash u out if u possess medium skin tone.

 RATING:
3.2 out of 5  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...