Thursday 31 May 2012

Hairstyles I am obsessed with Right Now!!

I experience a lot of  hair fall but It is definitely in a better shape than before( I tend to think!) And I realized the importance of snipping those SPLIT ENDS ;)




Umm So I have been obsessively watching the youtube tutorials on various braid and pony styles..I always had a great liking to loose hair but now I am loving braids thanks to these tutes :D I have put up a list of tutes that are easy and creative and people trying to experiment without gng out of their comfort zone can try these :)




Love Lilith Moon..she is creative and posts easy to follow tutes..this particular ponytail luks so classy and is a breeze to do ;)


 The gal luks so pretty and this one luk is beautiful downright and hardly takes 3 mins :)The Fishtail Braid!
 


Again a Lilith Moon Production!If u r not into braids and prefer chic ponytails then this is d one!!I love the 2nd luk in this..sexy na ??


French braids are like an arm workout..everytime I do I go huff and puff but ntn beats the sophisticated luk it gives me so I will go on huffing and puffing and tone my arms :)Here is an easy-to-get tutorial on fbs :) And it helps that the gal is all cheery just lyk me :P


Now am not much of a Miley Cyrus fan except her "When I look at You" song from the The Last Song but my sister loves her in Hanna Montana the disney show :\  And One day as I was watching this show I noticed her Messy side braid and it was Love At First Sight <3 <3 It is a great look for casual outings stylish yet no one can hammer u for being self obsessed ;)


The last one I promise..Let me introduce u to the uber cool hairstyle that makes u luk lyk a princess :P




The Waterfall braid!!Oooo drool worthy and one helluva job to recreate this!!!


Okay I lied..Another one but curling is not my choice :)


The Bohemian Braid ;) Pulchritude is all I can say :)






Share ur favourite hairstyles gurls :) Ciao!!

Source: Youtube and Google(top image)

2 comments:

  1. I have been wanting to do waterfall but its damn difficult to manage alone :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah it is tough :\ I didn't manage too ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...