Wednesday 4 July 2012

Nightly Skin Treatment for a Special Glow!!

Another Skincare post :)


As I mentioned in the last post I do have to attend some weddings.I want to look all dewy glowy. Which gal doesn't?? ;) 


My problems are:
  • Tanned feet and hands.They look alien's.
  • Pimples and red marks on my face
  • Dry and Dull skin
  • Under eye circles
  • Lips greyish at corners due to over exposure to sun.
So In Typical Aishwarya Rai style : 5 Problems 1 Solution presenting u with a homemade remedy that has been showing good results !



U need:
  • Lemon juice
  • Tomato juice
  • Curd
  • Almond oil
  • Rose oil
All u need to do is mix all these as per ur req.Since I have dry skin I use less of lemon juice.
U can add cucumber/potato juice for better brightening and tan removal :)

I apply this every night on my face including the under eye area and lips,hands and feet and I am liking the results :)
 But do this everyday :)




Images:Google search

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...