Monday 1 October 2012

Products Being Loved!

My skin has improved a lot but I am still staying away from Blushes!It is Lipstick love all the way these days :)

So the products am using and loving for a while now :




  • Lotus Alphamoist Moisturiser : It is moisturising and oil free.Oil free is a bonus since Chennai weather makes me sweat a lot and alphamoist stands the heat :) My skin is now between normal and dry.But I can't use this for winters..not enough.Extremely Dry skinned ppl plz stay away. REVIEW coming soon!
  • Maybelline Colorsensational The Jewels Berry Brilliant Lipstick : I seriously didn't want a shade from the Jewels Collection!Thot no shade would look good on me.But gave in and got this ;) The shades are all fall.shades and sooooooo moisturising.Rubylicious and this one are my fav :) Grab one if u haven't! Detailed REVIEW soon!
  • Lakme Eyeconic Curling Mascara : I am now bored of Kareena.Seems like she is everywhere..every ad, every Tv serial, every reality show phew!But I liked her catchy eyes in the Lakme Eyeconic ad and hence got this :)

  • Himalaya Revitalizing Night Cream : Nights are cold now and I need an oil based cream to prevent peeling skin and this baby fits the bill perfectly ;) Doesn't make my skin oily ,is moisturising and imparts a healthy glow in the morning.This is my 4th tub :)
  • Vaseline Cocoa Glow Body Lotion : The heavenly smell!And the moisturization make it one of the best body lotions available in our country ;) I have done a mini review on it here .
  • Bourjois Levres Contour pencil in Peche Voluptese : This is a peachy orange lip pencil and would be a great buy for fair skin :) Another pending review.
  • Lotus Herbals Kajal : This is my favorite after the Amway Attitude Kajal.Is less smudgy than Himalaya kajal and I have a special thing for herbal stuff  :D
my favourite quote!!d left one!
  
 I can't finish this post without a word on my current favorite songs : 
  • White Flag by Dido : I love her breezy voice and the lyrics are definitely something!
  • She wolf (falling to pieces) by David Guetta feat Sia : The  Music video is awesome :)
  • Open Gangnam Style by PSY : Some1 who hasn't listened to this one is living behind rocks ;) The music is catchy and the dance steps are hilarious!No wonder it is 1 of the most watched videos on youtube .

5 comments:

  1. Great collection Raaga:) I love the cocoa body lotion and Lotus kajal too.. Btw, I have already finished my cocoa lotion and you reminded me to pick one while doing shopping this week :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Collection??naaah :D Even I need to pick it up.this is gonna get over :\

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. totally loved this post..am loving the jewels collection

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank u Sukanya :) which shades do u own??

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...