Wednesday 28 November 2012

Back To Basics : Winter Skincare for Dry skin

I just saw a re-reun of Safe starring Jason Statham!He kicks some a**!And the last dialogue by him in tat movie was:"One day at a tym". Now that reminded me how I blog fervently sometyms and then poof short-circuit :P So I am going to do d same :) Focus One post at a tym :)

Moving onto my post, I surmise seasons got confused.They didn't know who was supposed to reign :\
And my skin bore the blunt.It became horribly dry even before the *mild* winter started.Nothing I had worked.So I devised a new routine with basic skincare stuff that cost quarter of the other branded items.








The products that I use for Winter :

  •  Cetaphil cleanser for sensitive skin:I use only this cleanser these days.It cleans my skin without drying it out.Check out my review here .Price:Rs.110/-
  • Dabur Gulabari : I use this rose water for toning.Price:Rs.20/-
  •  Nivea Creme: This is my saviour _/\_ _/\_ I warm it on my fingers and on cleansed face, I massage the thick cream and then doze off.In the morning I get baby soft skin and need only light moisturisers to keep me going.I apply this on my lips too.Price:Rs.39/-
  • Ponds Moisturising cold cream: I don't use this much after getting the Nivea creme.But if u have normal-dry skin this will help u :) Price:Rs.35/-
  • Aroma Magic Almond lotion: I use this for the day.Review here. Price:Rs.130/-
  • Lotus Lip Therapy in Cocoa: My lips are perennially dry.But this one along with the nivea creme keeps my lips hydrated :) Price:Rs.95/- not sure.
  • Maybelline baby lips in Mango Pie: I got this when my lips were super dry.It hydrated my lips but required frequent reapplications.Lotus lip therapy does a better job thou.Price:Rs.150/-
  • Vaseline cocoa glow body lotion: The hot water baths and the melting choco smell with awesome hydration..do I need to say more??U can check out a mini review here :) Price:Rs.65/- for 100 ml.
I am currently not using any face packs.Any suggestions??

So what r ur winter staples?? :)

1 comment:

  1. Here you will get the opportunity to lay hands on range of products that includes lip gloss, lipstick, lip paint, Eyelash Curler, eyeliner, brow, eye shadow, mascara, oil blotting sheets, AMC face and body bronzer, blush, body sparkles, AMC face and body illuminator, concealer, base and much more.
    http://www.majorbrands.in/brand/cl_2-c_2691-p_2688/cosmetics/nails.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...