Wednesday 22 May 2013

Hi There!

I know I ain't posting as regularly as I should but oh well priorities do change :) 

So are u done with Dan Brown's Inferno?

 I am !!! Despite being lifeless by the end of the day I managed to read through the humungous book by last Saturday :D Fast Paced and Nail Biting Thriller. Could not keep the book down especially in the last few pages!

And now I have started with The Girl Who kicked Hornet's Nest. 









I had fallen off the track with my diet and started being strict from yesterday. Man it is so hard especially in the food court :P I stick with fruit juices without sugar and fruit salads during breaks and eat homemade lunch while my friends are gorging on cheese and paneer sandwiches and still manage to be slim :\ 

I also got a Maybelline Colorsensational High Shine lipstick in an oh so pretty shade :) Will review it in the coming week :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...