Monday 6 May 2013

Kryolan Customized Blush Palette Swatches!

As it is gonna take sum time to review the blushes from the Kryolan Palette I will not keep u guys waiting for the swatches at least :) 

Welcome to the world of colors that make u swoon and drool and balm the soul ;) These days I get drawn to bright shades both in blushes and lipsticks. I must have hit my head somewhere.













  • Mandarin : Yellow based orange
  • Mocca : Brown with orange undertones
  • F22 : Coral pink with lil red thrown in (the prettiest color on the palette)
  • Youth Red : Orange based red
  • R6 : Proper rosy pink
 




Also a photo of my individual Lake blusher:





R-L: Mandarin,Mocca,F22,Youth Red,R6



I will try getting better swatches of the blushes for the review :) 

 Which one are u getting ??

Also Check out :

Kryolan Lake Blusher Swatches and Review! 
Kryolan Mandarin Blusher Swatch by Deepika! 





4 comments:

  1. Hi5!! I bought this one .. And needless to say I am in love with that orange blush .. I even wearing it at home :D ..silly me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Hi!! nice palette.. How much does it cost??

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...