Saturday 27 July 2013

8 Brightening lipsticks for Fair-Medium skin

This post is for girls out there who wear lipsticks that totally clashes with their fair/medium skin color. Even desi brands like Lakme have mostly browns and maroons in their enrich satin collection :/ There are fair gals who carry brown lipsticks pretty well but I am not one of those lucky ones. Brown makes me look haggard and sick :( If u are like me then no issues I am here to help u out :)

Personally I love Coral Pinks! They work like a charm any day :)

So here goes the list!

In the same order :










Apart from the ones in the swatches I would also recommend :
  • MAC Lustre lipstick in See Sheer : A delectable coral peach that is a must have.
  • Revlon Colorburst lipgloss in Papaya : Coral gloss that comes out stunning on warm Indian skin :)
  • Maybelline High Shine gloss in One Shine Day : A wearable coral pink gloss that looks great and not too bright.
  • Revlon Super Lustrous lipstick in Temptress : Blue based medium pink that not only looks natural on my lips but also imparts a punch of morning freshness if u get what I mean ;)
  • Avon Simply Pretty lipstick in Coral Pink : This may wash out dusky skin but on fair skin it comes out really well.
The post was helpful to u guys hopefully :) I would come up with lipstick recommendations for dusky/dark skin too ;)

Also read :

8 Pretty Pink Blushes for Everyday Wear!
My Favorite Everyday Wear Lipsticks!
5 Office Makeup Looks to suit ur mood!  

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...