Monday 29 July 2013

Colorbar Creme touch Lipstick In Candy Rose Review and Swatches!

U never know which things will work for you or not until u actually experiment! Like I always hated cheese cuz it reminded me of butter (which I makes me puke) but once I was forced to have a cheese sandwich and I was hooked! I can polish off a cheese cube in minutes albeit if not on a stupid *healthy* diet ;) And cheese garlic bread makes me go weak in the knees :P Ahem ahem getting back to the point I had been scared of blue based lipsticks. But that was before I tried MAC Mehr at the outlet. While swatching the Colorbar Creme Touch lipsticks, I liked Dreamy pink the most which is a coral pink shade. But I went with Candy Rose since I somehow felt the dirty rose shade would suit me :) 




  • The Colorbar Creme touch lipsticks comes in a classy silver tube with a lavender ring in the center. I like the mirror like packaging except it is susceptible to finger prints. Also if u own multiple shades it becomes difficult to identify.
  • Being priced at Rs.400/- it is definitely not a budget lipstick. 




  • The shade Candy Rose is a dirty blue based rose. Blue based lipsticks generally tend to suck the life out of my face but this one gives a much needed pop  of color :)
  • It will suit both warm and cool toned skin as weel as a range of skin colors from fair to dark :)
  • Glides like butter over lips.Has an extremely creamy texture and dry lips would love love love this!




  • Due to its immense creamy texture it tends to bleed even under mildly humid conditions.
  • Does not settle into my fine lines thou I do not have too many.
  • The finish is glossy for an hr after which it settles into a creamy matte finish. Not drying at all.But I do swipe my balm after it sets.
  • The staying power is 3 hours without food. It gets wiped off easily on contact with food.

2 comments:

  1. I m a pink lipstick lover and i guess i m getting it.. looks great in the swatches .. thankyou!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it.. and this seems to be good glossy finish shade

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...