Saturday 20 July 2013

Yummy Banana Chocolate DIY Mask Recipe!

I have been slacking on skincare for sometime now. Before u guys jump out and accuse me of negligence. No I have been religiously slathering on sunscreen(I am gng to finish up my current bottle!) and moisturizing with utmost care. But the weekend pampering were on a full stop.So 2 weeks back I was in the mood for some chocolate *dairy milk silk* but I knew I would feel too guilty afterwards. And that is when I decided o whip up a choco banana mask :)

It makes my skin super soft and fresh looking :)



U would need :

  • A bar of chocolate duh! I used dairy milk but dark chocolates are better ;)
  • One ripe banana (small)
  • Honey
  • Curd
  • Lemon juice
  • Almond oil/Olive oil
  • Coffee powder - For the delicious smell :P It offers scrubbing properties and has caffeine that helps cellulite on the skin to maintain the youthful skin. Plus it is another thing that I miss cuz of my diet boohoo :'(
  • Rose oil - A staple of mine for all my face packs :)
 Mix all of them together till u get a semi liquid consistency and apply all over face and neck :)
Guilt free pampering if u r on diet like me :P

Image Source : Google

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...