Monday 9 September 2013

This or That tag!





Deeps of Divassence had tagged me to do the This or That tag :D I had soo much fun doing this :) Thanks Deeps <3 Hope u find it interesting :)
 


Makeup

  • blush or bronzer : Blush obviously! Am a blush junkie :)
  • lip gloss or lipstick:Have switched to glosses as they suit my dry lips better
  • eye liner or mascara:  Mascara
  • foundation or concealer: Neither! I dont use any base makeup other than a bb cream :)
  • neutral or color eye shadow: Hardly use eyeshadows..but then if I have to it is gonna b neutral.
  • pressed or loose eye shadows:Pressed ones.
  • brushes or sponges:Brushes

 Nails

  • OPI or china glaze:I hardly use nail polishes
  •  Long or short:Short as I cannot grow nails courtesy my fetish for guitar ;)
  • Acrylic or natural: No comments :P
  • Brights or darks:I prefer darks if I wear nail polish.
  • Flower or no flower: Wat is that even supposed to mean :P 


Body

  • perfume or body splash: Body mists any day ;)
  • lotion or body butter:  Body butter that too in chocolate variant!
  • body wash or soap: Soap I am too lazy to use body washes.
  • lush or other bath company:TBS! I am yet to try Lush products..any recos??


Fashion

  • jeans or sweat pants: Sweat pants :D They are so comfy. I decide on what to wear 5 out of 7 days the night b4 and it really gets on my nerves. So weekends I give all my love to sweat pants.
  • long sleeve or short:Long! Less time spent on sunscreen ;)
  • dresses or skirts: Skirts :)
  • stripes or plaid: Stripes!
  • flip flops or sandals: Sandals..I find it difficult to walk with flip flops :P
  • scarves or hats:Neither but would love to try scarves!
  • studs or dangly earrings:I got oval face so dangly ones for me :)
  • necklaces or bracelets: Both I guess! I have a new found love in accessories other than earrings.
  • heels or flats:Heels! I am kinda short :P I hate admitting to it :P I cannot breathe without my heels ;)
  • cowboy boots or riding boots: Boots?? Rolls eyes! Try finding sum1 wearing boots in Chennai ;)
  • forever 21 or charlotte russe: God what do I answer. I want to shop from Forever 21 :P
  • saks 5th or nordstrom:Nope. not shopping from either ;)


Hair

  • curly or straight: Neither Wavy :D
  • bun or ponytail: Love high ponytails!
  • bobby pins or butterfly clips: Butterfly clips anyday
  • hair spray or gel:  Hair Spray
  • long or short:Long
  • light or dark:  Dark
  • side sweep bangs or full bangs: Side swept bangs :) I used to have them..planning to get them once my hair grows back well.
  • up or down:Up..The chennai humidity gets to me.


Random

  • Rain or shine:Both and winter too :D
  • Summer or winter:Winter :)
  • Fall or spring:  Spring
  • Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate!! Wish I was one of those slim gals who could gorge on chocolates and still be slim sigh!
  • East coast or west coast:East I guess :P

1 comment:

  1. There are a few insane characters who wear boots in Chennai and they are called wannabes :P

    loved reading yours! <3

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...