Tuesday 15 October 2013

L'oreal Paris Color Riche Le Gloss in Violet Attitude Review and Swatches!

My lips are prone to immense chapping and sometimes it is hard to carry a lipstick. And these days lip glosses are my guardian angels :) I love how moisturizing they are and make my lips appear smooth and plump!



The L'oreal Color Riche Le Gloss comes in a sleek and slim tube that u can easily slip into ur handbag/clutch.U get 12ml for Rs.550/-.
But since it is in the form of a tube u would not have the advantage of a wand.U would either need to carry along a lip brush or a hand sanitizer(in case u use fingers).
 I carry the latter ;)





The shade Violet Attitude is a Fuchsia Pink with silver shimmers.Though the color looks intense in the tube, it comes out sheer on the lips.Just a hint of pink and the shimmers are not OTT. They blend with the color and are office appropriate :) I would rate 1.5 in the pigmentation department.But these can definitely be built up to semi opaque finish.



The gloss has a creamy and slightly sticky texture. But it feels light on the lips and gives a watery look to the lips.Does not feather or bleed.
I really love its yummy caramel fragrance that makes me drool, hop and jump.






And the best part about the gloss is its moisturizing power. I would call it a superman of hydration ;) Lips feels moisturized even after the gloss vanishes which is after 1.5-2 hrs max.

VERDICT :

I know u guys would think *hardly any color or staying power but still the gal loves it.she must be crazy* Crazy I am but u haven't experienced the agony of severely chapped lips or the divine fragrance of this gloss! Plus I like sheer lip colors more than the opaque ones. I already got Really Rose :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...