Monday 6 January 2014

Revlon Colorburst Lip gloss in Strawberry Fraise Review and Swatches!

I love strawberries in all forms but Ice cream. If I have ice cream which is rare, it would Chocolate with Choco syrup and Choco chip sprinkles ;)

So when Revlon launched the Colorburst lip glosses, the Strawberry shade walked into my wishlist. And since I was mostly broke I totally forgot about this shade. Recently when I was in H & G and checking for the availability of Mirrored mauve shade from Maybelline for the hundredth time, I swatched this and fell in love :) 



The Revlon Colorburst lip gloss comes in a long transparent tube with quilted black cap.

The applicator is doe foot type. The application does not come out even on the lips and I smudge and even out with my fingers every time.

Priced at Rs. 500 for 5.9 ml. Yup hiked prices ;)



The gloss is a juicy pink shade with silver shimmers that do not look stark but give a sparkly look to the lips. The lip gloss does not work as office wear for me. More of a casual wear.




If there was a creamy lipstick version of this shade minus the sparkles I doubt it would ever be In Stock ;)

The gloss has a slightly sticky texture and the shimmers are a tad gritty but nothing majorly bothersome.

Pigmentation is good. It can cover medium pigmentation in a single coat.




The gloss moisturizes my lips as long as it lasts. Well most glosses do that. 

The shade lasts for max 3 hours and does not leave any stain.



Will not wash any skin color but can look too bright on very fair skin. If u r fair skinned and love bright shades, u will love this lady :)

VERDICT
   
A pretty pink lip gloss that is good for the price it retails for :) Revlon Colorburst lip glosses are simply a class apart !

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...