Tuesday 24 March 2015

Dolman Sleeves with Jabong.com

Are you fascinated with bats ? No ? Neither Am I ;) But there is something about Dolman Sleeves.Well if this is the first time you hear the term. Dolman Sleeves are Bat like sleeves. Loose at the sleeves and fitting (cinched) at the waist. I find the style really cool. So when I was given a voucher by Jabong.com to review the site, you know what I got ;)



I remember Jabong being one of the few websites that sold Clothes online initially.

The site features an extensive collection of clothes for every eclectic taste :) and Not to leave out the Ubiquitous sales available. Nothing spared to make you a Shopaholic :D

The navigation is a breeze. You can search for what you want based on colors/styles too.

The site also features latest trends and Get the look sections. I like that the Jabong team takes efforts to come out with Look of the day and other hot trends.

They even have the "Juice Magazine" which is a great read :)

Coming back to my order. I ordered the Dolman Sleeves top on March 3rd and received it on March 8th. I got message on Friday mentioning that my order has been dispatched and I will receive it by March 11th. I found it annoyingly late but it was a nice surprise when I received it 3 days earlier :) 
The delivery time is good.One can track the status of the delivery in the View Order tab.

The top was delivered in perfect condition and the material is really soft. 

Jabong.com provides specifications for every item like material, wash, size that is really helpful while picking stuff online.

I find the service really good. Jabong.com is definitely on top of my list for Online Shopping.

So some snaps of my dolman sleeves top in Size S. I love the cross cut in the middle <3







I am lusting over a Indian fusion print combination of a blue top and orange cotton skirt at Reliance Trends. Need to pick it up soon ;) 


What are you lusting after in terms of clothes this season ?

Disclaimer : Voucher provided by Jabong.com fore review purposes. However, my opinions are honest swear to God ;)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...